Australian Foundation Investment Company “AFIC” believes that it is never too early to start investing. The most important step is to make a start and to have long term goals in mind.
During your investment life there will be major events that represent an opportunity to consider an investment in AFIC.
In this brochure we have identified a range of Life Stages that may be important to you. We have also considered how an investment in AFIC can assist you in meeting your investment objectives at these different stages of life.
Investment Life Stages
Table of Contents
- Your Financial Journey - Investment Life Stages
- AFIC's Potential Role in these Life Stages
- Portfolio and Share Price Performance per Annum to 30 June 2017
- How is AFIC taxed?
- How to invest in AFIC?
- AFIC Investment by Sector as at 30 June 2017
- Financial Services Guide
- Risks of Investing in AFIC
- Management Expense Ratio