The most important step is to make a start and to have long term goals in mind
Australian Foundation Investment Company “AFIC” believes that it is never too early to start investing. The most important step is to make a start and to have long term goals in mind.
During your investment life there will be major events that represent an opportunity to consider an investment in AFIC.
In this brochure we have identified a range of Life Stages that may be important to you. We have also considered how an investment in AFIC can assist you in meeting your investment objectives at these different stages of life.
Investment Life Stages
Table of Contents
- Your Financial Journey - Investment Life Stages
- AFIC's Potential Role in these Life Stages
- Portfolio and Share Price Performance per Annum to 30 June 2010
- How is AFIC taxed?
- How to invest in AFIC?
- AFIC Investment by Sector as at 30 June 2010
- Financial Services Guide
- Risks of Investing in AFIC
- Management Expense Ratio
It is never too early to start investing. The most important step is to make a start and to have long term goals in mind.
AFIC shareholders benefit from:
- Consistent investment returns achieved over the long term
- Low-cost investing
- Professional management and an experienced Board, Investment and Management team
- Exposure to a diversified portfolio of ASX-listed Australian equities
- Tax-effective income via fully franked dividends
- Ease of investing and transparent ASX pricing