Many Australians’ are now taking the opportunity to exercise control over their Superannuation savings by setting up their own Self Managed Superannuation Fund “SMSF”. If you decide to establish your own SMSF then to meet your retirement objectives, you need a Trustee of the Fund to consider and select investments which are going to meet your longer term investment objectives.
As part of your Fund’s overall Investment Strategy you may wish to consider investing in Australian Foundation Investment Company “AFIC” as a way to satisfy the Australian Equities allocation of your Fund.
Self Managed Super Funds
Table of Contents
- Why Consider a Shareholding in AFIC as Part of your Investment Strategy?
- Portfolio and Share Price Performance Per Annum to 30 June 2015
- AFIC Investment by Sector as at 30 June 2015
- AFIC’s Management of the Investment Portfolio
- Investment Portfolio – Top 25 Holdings as at 30 June 2015
- Self Managed Super as part of your Investment Journey
- Financial Services Guide